HOW DOES BMW MOTORRAD SHORTFALL WORK?
If your BMW motorcycle is declared a total loss by your motorcycle insurer, we'll pay:
BENEFITS OF BMW MOTORRAD SHORTFALL:
- Immediate cover for new and used motorcycles, with no mileage limit.
- Cover levels of £5,000, £10,000 and £15,000 are available.
- We provide cover for 2, 3 or 4 years.
- You can pay for your policy either in one payment or 12 monthly instalments (at no extra cost).
- If your motorcycle insurer provides a replacement motorcycle, following a write-off in the first 12 months, we'll transfer the cover that's left on your BMW Motorrad Shortfall insurance to the replacement motorcycle, at no extra cost.
- We'll also pay up to £500** to cover any excess you have to pay as part of this motorcycle insurance claim.
- We also cover up to £2,000 worth of dealer fitted options.
- If you need to make a claim our experienced BMW Motorrad Protect Services team will be on hand to guide you through the claims process.
*The outstanding finance amount is the amount needed to settle a hire purchase, lease purchase, personal contract purchase or finance lease agreement between you and the finance company relating to the insured vehicle.** This amount reduces to £250 in future years.
For more information, contact your local Approved BMW Motorrad Dealer.
If you need further assistance you can call BMW Motorrad Protect Services on
0845 641 9734.
Lines are open Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.