• Cape of Good Hope, riding along the spectacular Chapman’s Peak Drive
• Get up close to ostriches at Ostrich Farm in Oudtshoorn
• Perfect mountain dirt roads on the ride into “De Hel”
• Elephants, lions, buffalo and black rhino at Addo Elephant National Park
• Sunset game drive at our private game reserve near Graaff-Reinet
• Ride to the southernmost point of Africa - Cape L’Algulhas!
• More breath taking coastal riding between Betty’s Bay and Gordon’s Bay
South Africa is a country with extraordinary contrasts: a wild coastline, vast tracts of untouched wilderness, iconic natural wonders, fascinating wildlife, superb wines and an all-year idyllic climate. You can look forward to tasting ostrich carpaccio or fillet at one of Oudtshoorn’s restaurants, or ride the famous whiteknuckle turn up the Swartberg Pass.
We’ll take a sunset game drive to look for cheetahs, and ride one of the most stunning ocean roads on the planet, before relaxing on deserted beaches in the Wilderness National Park.
A real highlight (pun intended) will be watching the sun set into the Atlantic Ocean from the peak of Table Mountain, as the lights of Cape Town twinkle in the dusk. This journey through South Africa is arguably one of the best rides in the world.
This tour will be on a rental BMW R 1200 GS and will be mostly on-road, with optional riding on good gravel roads through the Little Karoo and into what locals call “De Hel”. Experienced riders will be able to venture a little more off the beaten track and explore more of the tracks and trails.
Price:Single Rider (Single room)£4,699 •Single Rider (Shared room)£4,299 •Rider & Pillion (Sharing room)£6,299