• Incredible riding at over 4,000m above sea level through the unforgettable Andes mountains
• A visit to the lost Inca city of Machu Picchu and its mountain top temples
• Sail on a traditional reed boat across Lake Titicaca to the Islands of Uros
• Witness the amazing Nasca Lines from the air and marvel at the huge shapes drawn in the desert
• Ride across the breathtaking Atacama Desert, the driest desert in the world
This is a true adventure through the northern reaches of Chile and into Peru, the ancient homeland of the lost Inca civilisation. We’ll be riding BMW R 1200 GS rental motorcycles on what is primarily a paved road trip – although there may be the occasional pothole and llamas to dodge!
The highlight of the trip is surely the cloudwreathed Inca citadel of Machu Picchu, lost in the jungle for centuries before being rediscovered in 1911. Your visit here is included in this tour. Another once in a lifetime treat are the Nasca Lines, giant geoglyphs etched into the desert visible from the air.
Our tour also takes in high-altitude riding through the snaking roads of the Andes. Crossing the shimmering desert landscape of the Atacama, relaxing on the shores of Lake Titicaca, listening to the soulful panpipe music of the Peruvians and watching the sunset in the Valley of the Moon. The memories from this trip will last a lifetime.
Price:Single Rider (Single room) £5,699 •Single Rider (Shared room) £4,999 •Rider & Pillion (Sharing room) £6,999